Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Jamie's Preschool Class

Next year Jamie will finally get a chance to go to Small Wonders, the same preschool Lucy went to with the amazing Miss Karla. I'll admit kindergarten is a bit of a letdown after the connection I felt with Lucy's preschool and the teachers there, but I'm practically over it. Lucky for us Miss Karla also runs through parks & rec afternoon classes, and Jamie was finally old enough to try out the pajama party class. Yea!

The class started out a little rough for Jamie. He didn't want to go the first time, didn't want me to leave him, and then for a couple of weeks didn't want to go back. He came around, and now every morning asks if it's a preschool day. Disappointing that today is the last day, but he'll get lots of preschool days next year!

Today I went in to try to snap a couple of pictures of him, but the other kids kept noticing me so I ducked out pretty quickly. Here he is playing before the class started:
I managed to get this one from afar as they were gathered around the rainbow table for the craft before another little boy Miss Karla has called "the ambassador" called me out of my hiding spot as Jamie's mom. Jamie's all the way on the right, you can barely see his head peeking out under the #6.
Finally, doesn't he look happy? Small Wonders is just such a happy place - I don't know if all preschools are as fabulous but I'm pretty pleased with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment